This is a weekly audio show which you can download or listen to online and then comment on. You can send me questions, and I will answer them as part of the show. I want the show to sound like I am talking to you.
This show is all about what you want to hear. Ask a question about anything, and I will do my best to answer the questions. Ask a Bible question. Ask a question about one of the stories you have read in our blog. Ask a question about Africa or about life as a missionary.
In Joe’s Podcast, our goal is to help you build a better relationship with us as missionaries. You can call and ask questions on our voice mail; we will play that recording and answer your question in one of the upcoming episodes. If you play one of our episodes in your Sunday School class and then have your students ask questions on our voice mail, then you can play the answers in your class and the students will hear their voice and my answer to their question. It goes a long way to help children get a burden for missions when a missionary takes time to answer their questions. Try it out and see what I am talking about!
How to send your questions:
- Call Joe’s Podcast at (936) 553-5234 and leave you question as a voice mail.
- Click on the button on the right side of the screen that says “Voice Mail”. Once you click on that button, just follow the instructions, and the voice mail will be sent to my e-mail. If you have an iPhone or an iPad, you can also click on the “Voice Mail” button, and you will be asked to download the “Speak Pipe” app. Once again, just follow the directions on your device, and you will be able to record a voice mail and send it to me via your iPhone or iPad.
- Record your question any way you can. Make sure you say your name and where you are from so that you can introduce yourself to my listeners all around the globe. One way you can do this is on your smart phone. On the iPhone there is an app called “Voice Memos.” If you record your question and then save it, you will see a button at the bottom of the screen that says “Share.” Select the file you want to send to me, then hit share, and you can e-mail the file to me right from your phone. I am sure that other versions of smart phone have a similar way to do this. Then you can e-mail the audio file of your question to email@example.com
- If you cannot record your questions, you can e-mail the questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will read them and then answer them.
- Make sure you include your name and where you are from in the e-mail so that I can properly introduce you.
Links to all of the past episodes: